Thursday, October 01, 2009

October Already?!

So, where did the year go? I can't believe it's October already. I am very excited for cooler weather and of course, fall, my favorite season.

Yesterday we went to the fair, we enjoyed the animals. Mia gets a big kick out of them when they move around, I guess we are so used to looking at them in books that we don't realize they move??? She loved the bunnies and pigs. And of course we had yummy food and Mia enjoyed part of my corn dog and some funnel cake.

We keep making lots of progress in lots of areas an we are so grateful. She's getting better with her fine motor skills, we've learned to put chips in a slot, we weren't able to do that before. We are still working on learning how to unscrew a top, but we'll get there. We are gaining more and more leg strength all the time, so that's great. Keep praying for more sounds and continued overall development. I can't believe she's almost two! Wow! She's been on quite a journey and God has been so gracious to her along the way. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy Mia is doing so well. Praise the Lord..

Auntie Dar