Friday, November 20, 2009

Better




So, Mia is doing great today, which makes me think it was either a tummy that was too full or something she ate didn't sit well with her. We are grateful she is feeling normal again. Please continue to pray for good health over the next couple of days.

We've started decorating for Christmas since we aren't going to be here over Thanksgiving. It's been really nice because I will slowly bring out another box of stuff and Mia gets excited to dig through it and see what's inside. She loves the Christmas tree and the nativity sets we have. She especially likes the animals, go figure. Anyway, she was rather cooperative in this photo shoot today, so here are a few pictures of our sweet pea. Notice the pigtails, that was alot of fun. ;)

2 comments:

Susan (compton) footh said...

HI:) I know I haven't posted here in a quite a while, but Mia and you two have been on my mind and in my heart constantly and you have been in my prayers daily. It is so awesome to see Mia growing and developing in such amazing ways! God is so faithful and loving and shows His Grace constantly! Especially through little ones like Mia! I will definitely be keeping you in special prayer during the next weeks as Mia has surgery and deals with recovery. Every day is step closer to healing for her and you! She is a very blessed little girl to have you two as her parents, with such faith and trust in God to share with her! I pray that you will feel God's might hands holding you as this next hurdle approaches, that you will feel him holding you, that you feel it in a very physical way! I pray that you have absolute peace during her surgery and recovery and that her hospital stay will be quick and that she will be back on her feet in no time!
You are all loved and prayed for every single day!!
*hugs!*
Susan

lanceandlinda@hotmail.com said...

Mia looked so cute with the pigtails! We will be praying for all of you next week.
Linda