Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today we went to LA to see Mia's neurologist. He was so impressed with how well she is doing, he said he never imagined her looking this good when we left the hospital back in the end of May 2008. What a testimony to God's healing power! Praise God! Anyway, we are going to do another EEG of Mia's brain when she is awake and asleep and then depending on how that looks we might start weening her from her seizure medicine, which is so awesome to me! We don't have a date yet for the study, but I will let you know when I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to hear that. I knew she would do well..We can't wait to hold her...And tell her how much we love her..
Auntie Dar

GinaE said...

Our God is a God of miracles! Mia keeps that evidence in front of me daily.
GinaE