Saturday, February 27, 2010

Perspective

Yesterday as tough, but today has been much better. I realized last night that I needed some much better perspective. Mia really can't help it when she throws up and I need to recognize that it is going to happen, unfortunately. Thankfully, it's not an every day occurrence, so overall, she does end up getting substantial nutrition. It is such a battle sometimes. But I do believe that this is something God is teaching me through, I don't completely know the lesson yet, but I feel him breaking down all my stereotypes of what I thought parenting was and how it should look. And I've realized that many other parents struggle with this just as much as I do, and it's giving me more sympathy and understanding when I hear about their battles. So, just keep praying for us, we are doing better and we'll just keep taking it one day, one meal, at a time. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all.
Auntie Dar
And our church family is also,they ask about Mia all the time.

Anonymous said...

What day would you like to go to Dewar's? Not very nutritious but very fattening and oh so good.
We know she is so smart and it's wonderful when others realize our little miracle angel.
Love you
Joyce

Brad and Lisa said...

We'll go to Dewar's with you anytime! You just say when, you probably have a much busier schedule than us right now :)