Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Away

I got to go away this weekend to a woman's retreat with our church. Daddy was a brave soul and took care of Mia while I got away (he did get a little help from Grampa and Nana), but I do commend him because I signed him up to take Mia to a birthday party on Saturday with people he had no clue who they were. Anyway, they had a great time and here are some pictures to prove it...no, those are not fake nails or fingernail polish...you have to look very close, they are heart stickers. :)




Today we went to LA to see Mia's intestinal surgeon. He is super pleased with how everything looks and now we don't have to see him quite so often, which is a huge praise because the less driving to LA, the better!

Since we went to LA Mia didn't get weighed, so I'll do that tomorrow and post how she's doing.

No comments: