Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weigh In Day

Today we weighed in Mia and I was pleasantly surprised to find her at 22 pounds 3 ounces, so pretty much where we were last week. That was great because we've been eating so differently, I didn't know what that was going to do.

Today at therapy we were discussing how close Mia is to walking, she just needs a bit more leg strength, the balance will eventually come. The therapist was making her walk on her own, just having her arms there in case Mia needed them for support, which she did every now and then, but she's so much closer than before, she just needs a little more strength. I really hope she walks before she is 3, but I trust God's timing and her timing. Will you pray with me that she'll get it figured out this summer? I'd love to see that happen. :)

1 comment:

Mommy Diffee said...

Praying with and for you. And that is good news!