Monday, July 05, 2010

Sacramento

For 4th of July, Mia and I went away with Grandma Cheri and Uncle Paul to visit my brother and his family. They have 4 boys ages 7, 5, 3, and 1. There is alot of energy in that house! We left Daddy behind to work on the backyard sprinklers and although he made great progress we were sad he wasn't with us.

Mia's cousins adore her and she really likes them too, it was fun to watch them interact together. Every time we ate, she would always comment on how dirty the baby got eating.

It was a nice weekend, but were glad to be back home with Daddy. I was super pleased with how well Mia did in the car, it was a long trip! We broke it into 3 pieces to give her some breaks (and me too!) and that worked well.

On Sunday, we went to my brother's church and while Mia was in the nursery she ate her first piece of crayon. It was green, go figure, her favorite color. I tried to get as much out of her mouth as possible, and then just made her wash the rest down with water. I think it should be ok, I'm pretty sure crayons are safe if ingested. She hasn't been acting too different since. ;)

1 comment:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Yea for crayons!! LOL I think eating crayons is a right of passage for little ones. :)