Tuesday, September 14, 2010






I can't believe Calvin has been here for almost 3 1/2 weeks! We'll weigh him on Saturday because he'll be 1 month then and see how big he's gotten. Mia got weighed today and she is now 23 1/2 pounds. Her tummy is noticeably bigger and even at therapy they've commented that she looks like she's putting on weight. She's doing great with her braces and I've noticed a difference in how she walks when they are on, so I think they will be very good for her. I tried to get Mia to hold Calvin for a picture the other day, but after 1 second, she was done...she decided he needed some ABC's instead. :) Calvin got his first bath in the baby tub today, his belly button is officially healed! Thank you God! Now, if he'd just start sleeping through the night...it only took Mia 15 months, I'm hoping he gets there quite a bit sooner.

3 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Mia looks quite happy with grandma! And Calvin is a good lookin' boy. Look at all that hair!

Kara Haushalter said...

What a handsome guy! Love all that blond hair too! Yah for both kids gaining weight and getting bigger, what an answer to prayer!!! Kudos to Mia for being able to write her letters well....Eli is 7 and in 2nd grade and his handwriting is terrible!!! LOL!

I am so excited for you. Praying for little moments of quiet in the busy days and lots of moments of rest for all of you. Having a second is a big thing and changes your entire life...I think I cried the first day I went to Target with 2! :)

God Bless!

Our Family said...

He is ADORABLE! Mia is cute helping in the kitchen. I am so glad she is gaining weight & the braces are working well. :)

Cory