Tuesday, November 09, 2010

No news is good news, right? Well, that's how things have been at our house...we've been plugging along. We did get some trees planted in our backyard, finally...we've only lived here 4 years now...maybe by spring time will have grass??? Calvin will be sad because I know it is a boy's dream to have a dirt backyard. Speaking of Calvin, he is now 12 pounds 3 ounces! Halfway to Mia. He'll probably catch her by the time he is 1. Any day now he can start sleeping through the night, I won't complain if it happens...somehow though, I think it might still take us awhile. Brad prayed that I'd get 8 hours of sleep last night, he forgot to ask that they be consecutive hours. :)

Mia has finally learned how to sit herself down on a stool. It's really cute how she'll slowly back up until her legs hit the bench and then she'll sit down. We take for granted that these things happen naturally with a child, Mia is a constant reminder to me of God's grace and His miracles...she also reminds me that everything happens in God's time and we just need to be patient.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Yeah!! For Mia's new progression of sitting on a stool. God does have perfect timing, we are the ones that are impatient. I will pray for 8 consecutive hrs.of sleep for you Lisa :)