Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vicks Vapo Rub

I had read awhile ago that if you put Vicks Vapo Rub on a child's feet at night, that it can help soothe their cough. I thought it was a major hoax, really, put it on their feet? Well, a friend sent an email out about this again and so many people responded saying that it works that I decided to give it a try with Mia last night. She's had this cough for awhile and I will often here her coughing in the middle of the night, sometimes for quite a while. Anyway, I thought, if this works, then that will just help her to get a better night's sleep.

It worked! I'm shocked even writing this. She coughed a few times while falling asleep, but after she was asleep, I didn't hear a peep out of her until right before she woke up. And she was so well rested, it was nice. We'll try it again tonight and see if it works again, who would've thought?!

No comments: