Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Groundhog's Day

The day has barely begun, but I'd like to redo it. We had a rough night last night, to say the least. It all began with Calvin wetting himself around midnight and I having to change his jammies. He was hungry and screaming and I couldn't do it fast enough for him. Well, in the process it must have woken Mia up because after I was almost finished nursing him I heard her fussing in her room next door. Sometimes this will happen and Daddy will go in and lay with her for a little bit and she'll go right back to sleep. Well, not last night, she was wide awake and slightly hyper again. She was up for about 3 hours...which meant we were up for about 3 hours. Eventually she did fall asleep, but it was very difficult. So you can be praying because we think this is related to the breathing treatments and aren't exactly sure what to do next. I did call the pediatrician this morning and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

No comments: