Sunday, March 13, 2011

Encouraged

I am always so humbled and encouraged when I hear of people who continue to pray for Mia. It's been almost 3 years now and people all over continue to lift her up in prayer. Today at church, one of our ushers told Brad how he has started a prayer journal that lists everyone he prays for and the first person on the list is Mia. He says that his prayer for her is complete healing. It made me teary to think of how faithful others are to pray for her. God has used her in an amazing way and I know that He will continue to do so, I believe that He can still heal her completely, nothing is impossible with God. I'm so glad we've been able to blog this journey because sometimes I wonder, did that really happen, and then I look back at Mia's journey and I am so amazed at how far she has come.

Forever grateful to all of you who pray and to a Father in heaven who hears those prayers and has graciously answered yes to many of them.

No comments: