Sunday, August 07, 2011

I was shocked to weigh Mia today and find out she's 27 1/2 pounds! The cream is working. I'm super excited that we are so close to my 28 pound goal and then I can start to cut back on the pediasure and cream and have her work on real foods first.

I looked at my calendar and couldn't believe it said August 7th. Where did the summer go? In two short weeks Mia will be back in school and everything will be different. I know that the schedule will sort itself out, but I can feel myself getting anxious trying to think how. The hardest part is that Mia's school will be from 11:30-3:00 and we don't have any flexibility in that. Right now that's right in the middle of naptime for both of them...just pray for me and for them, pray that it all works out.

In the meantime, we are going to enjoy our last two weeks of summer. :)

No comments: