Friday, September 07, 2012

1 down 1 to go

So CHLA finally called me back and we have an appointment scheduled the end of Sept for Mia.  It actually works out perfectly because we will be in Ohio for a week and a half and when we get back, a few days later we have our appointment.

I ended up having to overnight Mia's MRI to Cincinnati Children's and they told me that it would be 5 days before they got back to me after they received it.  That means I should hear by next week Friday, when we will already be there, and hopefully they can work us in the following week when we are there.  Praying praying praying that it works out.  Would love to hear what they have to say since they see so many kids with her issues as it is.  We'll just trust God's plan for this one.

Thank you for all of those praying, we know that we can't do this without God and we know that through Him all things are possible!

No comments: