Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Going Green

I've wanted a vitamix for sometime now, but I kept waffling between whether or not I'd use it enough to make it worthwhile.  Well, I finally went for it and it arrived on Monday.  It is awesome.  It's so hard for me to get any veggies in Calvin and I thought this would be a perfect way to make some green smoothies...and boy have they been a hit.  The first one was a little heavy on the kale, but he still gobbled it up and asked for more.  This morning it was the perfect amount of green.  As he watched me put everything in the blender...he says, "lettuce?" when I got to the kale...hehehehe.  I told him that is what makes it have the nice green color.  And he couldn't get enough of it. 

1 comment:

Brad said...

It's snooky great! And so are you, dear wife!