Monday, September 02, 2013

Happy 7 Months Asher!

This past month has been busy for Asher.  He learned how to pull to stand and has not slowed down a bit.  In fact, it was really hard to get a picture of the kid at 7 months, I guess you get what you can get at this age.  He has also taken to food like a fish takes to water...he can't get enough.  The boy loves to eat and pretty much eats everything.  He doesn't particularly like peas or beans unless I mix in a sweet fruit or alternate fruit/veggie bites.  He's doing really well feeding himself the "puffs" for babies.  We just keep waiting for those top teeth to arrive...maybe this coming month.  We still aren't completely on a schedule yet, but it does seem like we are finally down to three naps a day.  I remember it took a long time with Calvin, so I kind of figured it would take us awhile with Asher, what can I say...my babies like to sleep. 


No comments: