Saturday, September 21, 2013

This Face!



I can't get enough of this cute little face.  He is getting so big.  He is so much fun, except for when he's teething...did I tell you that we got 3 teeth last week, yup 3.  I say we because I had to endure all the fussiness that went along with it.  All on top...the 4th is almost here...it's been a few long nights. 

Mia absolutely loves school.  That makes this mama very happy.

Calvin is starting to read!  It brings me back to when Mia first learned to read, close to this time also.  I love watching him get excited when he can recognize words, it's like a whole new world that opens up to them.  The other day he told me, "mama, that's a double o, it makes the oo sound".  I love this kid.

One other cute story, we were driving in the car...probably to pick up Mia, and he had the board book, "Wocket In My Pocket" by Dr. Seuss.  Well, he was reading it in the car to me...or at least attempting to read it since he didn't know all the words.  But he knew that they rhymed and went with the pictures, so he would say, "there's a zair on the chair" (it's really bofa on the sofa)...the cutest one was "a rabinet in the cabinet".  Too funny.  :)

No comments: