Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mia is becoming such a better walker. She now doesn't put her hands so high in the air and her steps aren't so wide apart, she's becoming more balanced. She's also taken to "running", where she takes itty bitty steps really fast, she thinks it is great. Her therapist was really impressed with her walking today.

Mia weighed in at 22 pounds again today, which was rather frustrating for me because I really thought she was eating better this week. Since we are back on dairy, I think I will go back to adding some cream to her milk for some extra calories and see if we can't move up on the scale.

Brother has made it to 36 weeks. I delivered Mia a day before 36 weeks, so this is the longest I've ever carried a baby. Aside from having no desire to do anything, I'm actually feeling really well. I go get checked out tomorrow and now I'll be having weekly doctor visits. I can't really fathom having another child in the next month, but I'm definitely ready to be done being pregnant. But I will let him bake a little longer so that he's healthy when he does decide to come. :)

1 comment:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Brother will be here before you know it! Mia is becoming quite the walker - good for her! Hang in there, Lisa!